Monday, September 26, 2011

New drips

Hello loyal followers, those who visit once in a while and those who have accidentally found themselves on this site and not at one which will help them solve their leaking faucet issues.
As some of you may already know, I am now living in London and working as a freelance cameraman.
Working may be a bit of an exaggeration at this point as jobs are few and far between.
Two weeks ago I found myself on a shoot with Elle Macpherson in the morning and Gwyneth Paltrow that evening.
It's fair to say I was rubbing my eyes and pinching myself at the time and I now grip tightly to those not so distant memories and pray for more like them.
In the meantime here I am at the same desk I spend many hours at per day in search for work, surfing blogs, facebook (admittedly but shamefully) and new music.
So it only makes sense to use this abundance of time wisely and blog more.
I vow from now on (or at least until I find something else to do) to add at least a picture everyday just to keep the wheels on this thing going.


Starting with this picture my girlfriend sent me whilst we were skyping. What a cheeky devil.
Adios Amigo's.
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment