Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mafra, Portugal

Currently backpacking down the coastline of Portugal, catching waves, meeting friends and sampling a few of the nations beers.
it was a strange feeling passing through the town of Mafra in Portugal - the original 'Maffra'. Similarities between the two towns ends at the spelling but it was nice to say g'day.
Staying at an amazing hostel in a place called Ericeira at the moment. Waves are on the front doorstep and an amazing little pastaleria (bakery) is on the back door stop. That's all I need.
I'm very sad to say that my camera is slowly dying. Dragging it through Reunion island, UK, Morocco, Holand, Germany, USA, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece and now Portugal is finally taking it's toll. It's operating... just... for now so I'll do my best to keep filming and put some shots of Portugal up in the near future.
Adios,
Tom




No comments:

Post a Comment